CET-B.Ed (Bihar) Admission 2021
B. Ed means Bachelor of Education. Here we will give you the details about the Process for Admission in CET-B.Ed (Bihar) Admission 2021 .The minimum Qualification to sit in B. Ed exam is that the candidate should have pass the Bachelor Degree in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce) scoring minimum 50% from a recognized college/university. The candidate who qualify B.Ed exam is enrolled in a 2 years Program. After that they become Teacher.
In Order to Become a Government Teacher, the candidate must have to pass CTET or TET exam. CTET is Central Eligibility Test for the Central Level and TET is Teacher Eligibility Test for the State .
As We know that There is a Combined Entrance Test for B. Ed (CET-B. Ed) 2021 in August 13, 2021 and the Result is announced on August 24, 2021. Firstly, I would like to Congratulate you ALL who have Qualified in this exam and Remaining I should say to work harder on your weak points and rectify it so that you can Qualify next Year.
Below is the Upcoming Processes after Result Announcement
Once the candidate Qualifies in the exam, they have to Register. It means they have to choose the colleges for admission. You can choose Maximum of 12 colleges under one University or Multiple. The Date for Registration starts from Sept 01 till Sept 12, 2021.
The Registration fees is Rs 1000 for General Candidate, SC/ST Rs 500 and BC/EWS/Women/EBC/Differently Abled Candidates for Rs. 750.
After Registration Some Other Dates are
Display of Allotted Colleges: – Sept 18,2021 (Saturday)
Confirmation of Seat and Part Payment (Rs. 3000 non-refundable): Sept 19 till Sept 25, 2021
Document Verification and Admission at allotted Colleges: Sept 22 till Sept 29,2021
- You have to Login with Username and Password
- Among the given University , please choose one or multiple for admission
- You can only Choose Maximum 12 Colleges
- After that, you have to arrange the College in Preference (For eg: College you want in 01stpreference should be at the top after 02nd , then 03rd and so on)
- You have to pay the Counselling Registration fees which isRs 1000 for General Candidate, SC/ST Rs 500 and BC/EWS/Women/EBC/Differently Abled Candidates for Rs. 750.
- After this you have to take print out of “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”.
- The documents will be verified at the allotted college
- After successful verification of documents, College will confirm admission and will give Admission slip to the candidate.
- Candidate have to pay the remaining amount of fee at the college to complete the admission process
Note: If the candidate did not get the colleges in the first counselling, you have to wait for the next counselling schedule.
List of Universities with details Participating on CET-B. Ed 2021
|University Name||Total Colleges||Government College||Constituent College||Private College||Total Seat|
|Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||32||0||1||31||2900|
|Patna University, Patna||3||2||1||0||300|
|Patliputra University, Patna||58||0||2||56||6500|
|Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur||59||1||5||53||6300|
|Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura||13||1||6||6||1350|
|Jai Prakash University, Chhapra||14||0||0||14||1400|
|Magadh University, Bodhgaya||48||1||4||43||6000|
|Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga||33||1||5||27||3550|
|Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga||1||100|
|Munger University, Munger||5||0||0||5||500|
|Purnea University, Purnea||10||0||2||8||1000|
|Tilak Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur||14||1||1||12||1500|
|Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara||20||0||2||18||2350|
|Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University,Patna||31||0||0||31||3150|
Note: The Total number of Seats in all college of a particular university is an Approximate figure. It can be slightly different. Taking this figure, The Total seats for B.Ed Seat is 36,900 (can be different)
How to check that the College is NCTE approved
There are lot of B.Ed colleges in Bihar and Other parts of India. So, The candidate must be very careful while selecting colleges. They must go to NCTE Websites for checking that college is CTE approved or not.
Check For NCTE approved Bihar B.Ed Colleges
Go to Official Website : https://ncte.gov.in (Click English or Hindi)
Click à Recognized Institutions
Click-> Eastern Regional Committee (for Bihar B.Ed Colleges)
You will come into ERC Recognized Institutions
Click à Bihar
Filter by District and Select Course
For Example: District – Bhojpur and Course: B.Ed and the Click – Search [ you can fill other district as well)
OR you can directly copy and paste this link
B. Ed Fees Structure
This is the most Important part where the student should be well known so that he can be fully prepared.
Now, The Fees Structure is divided into three parts because of three types of colleges which are as follows
- Government Colleges: As the name Suggest, This Program is supported by Government. So, The Expenses of this 2 Years Program is up to Rs. 25,000 Max (2 years)
- Constituent Colleges: This is basically a Semi- Government Colleges and their Fees for 2 Years Program is in between Rs. 1,05,000 to Rs. 1,25,000
- Private Colleges: Here the colleges have maximum fees which is in between Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 (2Years). We do have a Maximum number of Private B. Ed Colleges in B. Ed CET Program
Teaching is one of the most prestigious and nation building profession. The combined exams for state as well as University wise happened every year. So, the candidate who did not get success this year should not get disheartened and work hard to be successful. Patience is the greatest virtue.