Health Insurance Government Scheme X
In the Previous Post, we have mentioned Arunachal Pradesh Government health care Scheme who is helping for the Poor and under privileged section of the society. In this Health Insurance Government Scheme X, We will describe scheme run by Manipur State Government
- Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT)
|Manipur Government Health Insurance
Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT)
The Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang Health Insurance is launched in Jan 21, 2018 by the Manipur Government.
This Schemes provide financial assistance to the under privileged section of the society as well as disabled people so that they can meet the expenses of medical treatment without delay. Beneficiaries like Widows, Disabled, those who have Antyodaya Yojana Card (AAY) and the people who falls under the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC) will receive annual sum of Rs. 2 Lakh per family and also provide cashless facility during treatment of the empaneled hospital whether it is public or private hospital
Eligibility for Applying to the Scheme
The person should be eligible to become beneficiaries of this scheme Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT)
Some of the Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- All the State Resident who is under privileged section of the society and falls under the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC) are eligible for taking benefit of this Scheme.
- Widows, Disabled and those who have Antyodaya Yojana Card (AAY) are also eligible for beneficiaries
Objectives of this Scheme
The purpose of this scheme Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT) is to cover expenses for the critical diseases and can be cured on the empaneled hospitals
Diseases that are cared under this Scheme
Some of the diseases are taken care under this scheme are mentioned below.
- Cardiovascular diseases (Diseases affecting Heart)
- General Surgery
- Kidney diseases
- Liver ailments
- Neo-natal diseases (Abnormal function of body, Organs or a new born baby)
- Neurological conditions (Diseases affecting the nervous system)
The Treatments of this diseases are held in District Hospitals, Empaneled Hospitals and Community Health Centers
Benefits of this Scheme
Some of the Benefits of this Scheme is as follows:
- The Beneficiary (Person must have Health card) can benefit cashless treatment up to Rs. 50,000 for General Illness and up to Rs. 2 Lakh for Critical Diseases in Empaneled Hospital. It also includes Daily and Travel Allowance.
- The Maximum coverage under this Scheme is Rs. 2 lakh per family on a floater basis.
- On Assured Sum of Rs. 2 lakhs, The Sum of Rs. 50,000/ can be used for Primary and Secondary treatments under the Empaneled Hospitals. The Whole Sum of Rs. 2 Lakh will be forwarded to the Hospitals for Critical Diseases.
- Beneficiaries are given Transport allowance of Rs. 300 per visit up to Max of Rs. 3000/ per year and is included on Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Beneficiaries and one attendant are covered for flight or train ticket up to Rs. 30,000/ and is also included under the sum of Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- If a person is treated outside Manipur, then the Daily Allowance of Rs 1000/ is given up to the Maximum of Rs. 10,000/ which is included on the sum coverage of Rs. 2 Lakhs.
How to get Enroll on this Scheme
The person should have to get Enrolled on this Scheme to become Beneficiaries.
Some of the Enrollment process are as follows:
- After Enrollment drive, In a couple of days, an ASHA worker will update the families who is eligible for the scheme.
- The Person who is eligible for the scheme have to submit the following document: PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID card, Any Document issued by the recognized institute of the State, Ration card etc.
- The person has to be present at the enrolment center so that the officer can verify with the documents.
- When the document is verified and when the person is becoming Beneficiaries of the scheme then HE/She will get a CMHT-Manipur Health Card. On the Card, there is a Unique Identification number and the details of the family members will be printed.
- Beneficiary have to pay Rs. 50 per family for the Health Card. IF the Beneficiary is Widow, Disabled or AAY card then no fees will be taken.
Documents Required for Enrollment
Some of the documents are required to Submit to the specified person for verification. Once the document is verified then the person becomes beneficiary of this scheme.
- Documents regarding Identification: Passport, Ration Card, Aadhar card, Driving License etc.
- Documents regarding Eligibility: — Income certificate issued by the Deputy Commissioner, Medical certificate proving your disability, AAY card, SECC card
- The Applicants have to submit copy of Aadhar card